Plastic rug for indoor and outdoor use, made in Sweden. Made of Swedish manufactured, certified phthalate free PVC ribbon, woven on traditional looms using wooden shuttles. Double folded hemmed edges with sewn on rubber label. Very practical and easy-to-care-for, hand or machine wash at low temperature 30°C/85F, no spin. Measurements may vary ±4% due to the weaving process. Thickness 10 mm/0.4”.
PVC ribbon, polyester warp
Width 140 cm and 180 cm
- Do not machine wash due to it's size.
- Vacuum your rug regularly.
- To remove stains use a damp soft cloth or sponge. Do not rub.
- Clean the rug with a mop, hand wash in bathtub/large vessel. Alternatively use dry cleaning.
- Evenly stretch edges whilst wet.
- When hung to dry, please use a wide bar or several lines.
- Rinse off ketchup immediately, do not rub!