Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? With a classic straight leg and iconic styling, they’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- Our signature straight fit
- The perfect canvas for customization and self-expression
- Regular fit through the seat and thigh
- Straight leg
- 79% cotton, 21% TENCEL™ Lyocell
This product can be worn by anyone and is part of our Genderless collection.